Monday, December 22, 2008

Pre-Christmas Festivities

The Beginning...


Sometimes he really likes to work hard...

And sometimes he really likes me....


I like that his is almost done and mine is still in pieces... I work better under pressure

Apparently this was serious stuff...

It's actually a lot harder than it looks...(and yes... our Christmas tree is 3-feet tall... sad day)

My dad is a general contractor... what can I say....

Done :)
Pre-Me knocking it down...

Front Side.... (the door actually opens and closes... and there's a doorbell that makes a sound...okay not really :)

The walk way....

He's still working hard....

Back Side...

The crack in the side is so you don't have to pay for air conditioning...

I broke his roof..... I tried to put the A on it.... it didn't work out so well....

The End....

The homes we will provide for our kids...I guess shacks are okay too :)

We were going to have a little get to gether at our house Friday night.... but Andy found out he had strep and we cancelled. Rather than subject everyone else to the illness....he decided to just expose our baby and me. Good thing I have a superior immune system :)
So we decided to make gingerbread houses instead--- I can honestly say this is the first one I've ever completed--- last year we did a combined effort and made a garbage dump with a little tractor... this year we tried to be more creative... well... some of us did :)

3 comments:

C & E said...

Steph it's now post New Years you need to update me. Especially now that I don't see you every day!

Carrie Richins said...

Um, I could've sworn you promised to update your blog this week. Or was it LAST week? Either way, what happened?

Still waiting...

Carrie Richins said...

So, a woman of your word, eh? I see how it is. "Yeah, I'm going to update my blog TO-day."

Whatevs.

STILL waiting...